gameweirdoggameweirdog

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

nice parody on Dio (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) and Mario. minus 1 star because you didn't finish the special move (a..k.a. smashing the Wii to bits, nice squealing tho)

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

Cyanide & Happiness Book Cyanide & Happiness Book

BEST COMMERCIAL EVER!!!

It would be awesome if you made commercials for all of your merchandise

The Beast: MDM The Beast: MDM

sudden increase of hardness, but still awesome

it's good, could use a little more detail and stuff but the real problem starts at the clown. Okay I know you want the clown to be really hard but you made the lvl transferring from savior to clown really great. I mean really, it was okay when the head smashed the char (it would be more awesome if it ate u that chin smashing u)
but TWICE!? isn't that albeit too desperate for the clown? i mean, the guy cut the head in half aready! Now i'm complaining too much about the clown, but for a game that awesome, this deserves a 10(-1 for the imbalance)

JohnRobertson&TheMidnightWine JohnRobertson&TheMidnightWine

Awesome! Now how 'bout a harmonica version!? :D

I'd like to hear a harmonica version of this, but seeing your previous responses, i guess you won't do it. :( Maybe I will when my harmonica skills is good enough (well, provided that you'd let me) :D

WaxZiLLa responds:

hahah dude, honestly, I would love to have some harmonica but I don't have one and i have no idea how to play. I'm thinking of buying a harmonica set and teaching myself because it's such a cool little instrument. Thanks for your comment, I'm gonna start brushing up on some harmonica!!

Balamban Contest 2011 Balamban Contest 2011

This has a nice feel to it :D

If you were a Filipino, you'd know that the place you drew was Philippines, probably somewhere in the provinces. It almost looks real as well. I really liked how you worked on the clouds. You can see that dark cloud that stands out whenever you look up in the rainy season. Imba mo tol! =))
*(that means "ur awesome" to those who plan to give me a negative vote just because they don't understand a measly phrase on my review =_=)
good luck man :))

einharjar responds:

IMBA!!!! heheh ...salamat bro

Ratchet and Clank Ratchet and Clank

Epic

This awesome and really detailed. I really don't want to criticize, even with constructive criticism, this epic artwork from an epic game, but the mouth of the gun seems slightly off when you view it in full size. But even with that, this is really epic

Girlchan Entry Girlchan Entry

cool

cool, although he does look a hell lot like Dhalsim from street fighter.
LOL. nice drawing anyways